Gun shops near Camberley

stig

Hi All... I need some help (well for a friend actually) to find a few good gunshops within easy striking distance (say 30 miles) from Camberley. There are a couple on Bisley and one we found Steel & Perrins or something.

He's got his heart set on a Sako 85 so finding one in stock is also key (just so he can one up me on my Tikka T3).

His first rifle so he's far too excited!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Stig

Clarks in Blackwater if they are still there, just over the railway bridge from Meadows Roundabout up on the left past the Aldi/Lidl junction.

TJ

P.S, There is also a dealer in North Camp, accross from the Expensive Italian Restaraunt.

Last edited:
I live nearby and struggled to find a decent gunshop nearby. Best I could find is Country Pursuits in Rickmansworth.

Trevor is a great guy and his prices aren't bad.

Try Maskells guns in North Camp, they have helped me out a few times.

also

Thomas Turner - Reading (never used them though)

Last edited:
FA Andersons in East Grinstead are only 45 minutes away, and far better than anything local in my experience.

I live nearby and struggled to find a decent gunshop nearby. Best I could find is Country Pursuits in Rickmansworth.

Trevor is a great guy and his prices aren't bad.

Have to agree. I was made aware of Trevor at Country Pursuits by Buckup on this forum. Trevor is very helpful & his prices are competitive.

Ivod Dadswell owns Old Mill Guns - I can recommend him very highly - honest & very helpful. He's probably only 30 miles from Bracknell - He has a good website.

Chris Steed of Steed & Perrins passed away only recently - Very sad he was a great bloke - I believe his wife Pauline is still selling his rifles.

Back