Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: custom Barnard 6br rifle for sale

custom Barnard 6br rifle for sale

I am selling this custom br for my friend off here niceone as he cant work out how to put pictures up etc. spec below

Barnard single shot action with picatinny rail
    26 inch bead blasted, pacnor stainless heavy varmint match barrel screwcut [ 1 in 8 twist]
    jewel trigger
    bell and carlson cammo tactical stock, with alloy bedding block, butt and cheek adjustment, the action is also been bedded into this stock.
    rifle has got load data for it and shoots 107 smk into tiny holes.
    also superb with 75 vmax.

The rifle has done around 550 to 600 rounds from new.
    and is always looked after and cleaned with the best cleaning stuff after use.

mark prefers just to nip out with the 20 tac when foxing and doesn't get chance to do as much long-range shooting as he use to hence the sale of this.

1450 for rifle ono

rifle buyer can have 1st offer of the redding comp die set, and ase jetz compact mod.
    also got some lapua brass and other bullets etc.

PS I HAVE SHOT THIS RIFLE AND MY 1ST 5 SHOTS WHERE JUST A SMALL CLUSTER !!
    ITS JUST SILLY ACCURATE AND WOULD COST OVER 2500 EASY TO HAVE BUILT NOW.

ACTIONS ALONE ARE AROUND 1000 POUND !
    Last edited by jay 22; 11-05-2011 at 10:59.

looks like one done by chris at rhino rifles? if i had the mony i would be haveing this

It was done by Rhino and if I hadnt just got a cooper in 6BR this would have been mine!! Mark, who is selling it is a friend of mine and the rifle is very, very good.

yes Rhino done the rifle as the guys above said. it is super accurate and whoever buys it will have saved alot of dosh on new price.

hi
    i've been offerd this same rifle on another site by another person is this a genuine gun for sale or not i am waiting for them to get back to me

hi mate i can tell you now that this is a genuine rifle. what site and who offered this to you please let me no
    if it was the ukv site then that guy is me. i pm you about the rifle and never heard anything back ??
    Last edited by jay 22; 14-05-2011 at 16:25.

hi
    ye it was ukv but i never heard anything after ye mate said you were away and i was waiting for a few more photo's , i told him i would not look at anything else till i got a chance to see some more photo's i also told him i would be after the full kit my email is andrew.dullard@tiscali.co.uk if its still for sale
    best regards
    Andy

Hi jay, call me on 0782 485 8863. I'd like to look at the rifle.
    thanks Phil

Quote Originally Posted by jordang View Post
    It was done by Rhino and if I hadnt just got a cooper in 6BR this would have been mine!! Mark, who is selling it is a friend of mine and the rifle is very, very good.
    I had a beer with Malc once around 1984 in the Munich olympic shooting centre Hochbruck. He seemed a very nice chap, but his rifles are mean in the hands of a papered up taliban hater.
    Martin