Staffs police variations

zaitsev

Has anyone in Staffs recently had a variation processed? Im particularly interested in the timescale in which this was done. Especially ones submitted after the second week in March. Please contact me by PM if you prefer.

Regards

Mine just took 11wks ,8 wks for flo to visit, 3wks to drop on the mat.Got mine back on sat just gone
I take it you got one in ??,paul

Yes Sir. What was puzzling me though is that they will not give a timescale for either a visit or return of certificate. They've had it 8 weeks now. We'll see...

mate be patient and dont go in with guns blazing excuse the pun and if anyone on here gives you details of themselfs and turn around time dont quote them to firearms licensing it wont go down well.But i am sure you do have some stalking booked which you do need your fac for ;).

regards
chris

Spoke to them on Monday, they are now processing March's certificates, Ive got a stalk booked for the middle of June so hopefully my cert will be back for then, if I was a betting man I wouldn't put any money on it, there are now only two FEO's for the whole of staffs.

has anyone in staffs recently had a variation processed? Im particularly interested in the timescale in which this was done. Especially ones submitted after the second week in march. Please contact me by pm if you prefer.

Regards

have fun :doh::doh::doh:

Back