Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: weather

  1. #1

    weather

    Dont know about any of you guys.but is this weather bad or what
    if its not pissin down its howling winds.
    think the deer have all went to spain
    hope it gives up soon

  2. #2
    Never mind Taln , as Eric Idle says "Always look on the bright side of life"

    All kid'n aside just use this as a rough guide.

    http://www.metcheck.com

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  3. #3
    Metcheck is ok. I always use the Met Office as they provide the data for all the other weather sites anyway. It is normally very accurate and you can out your own postcode in for wind directions and times that the weather may change for your local area.

    Towcester weather forecast - Met Office

    Cheers

    Ross

  4. #4
    uncle buck was it not eric morcome from morcome and wise
    how can i look on the bright side of life when all i can see are clouds
    are you shooting with a brolly now billy,wot caliber,hope its legal

  5. #5
    Yep , weather begining to get me down as well just can't seem to get a clear spell to get out for a few hours......has to get better sometime soon.........doesn't it ???

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by taln View Post
    uncle buck was it not eric morcome from morcome and wise
    how can i look on the bright side of life when all i can see are clouds
    are you shooting with a brolly now billy,wot caliber,hope its legal
    Am still wait'n for the SG's of you!! I reckon I've shot out the barrel on the .22 rimfire.

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  7. #7
    wot happened to the air rifle,you decided to take longer shots now,
    could lend you my catapault ,its a wee bit quieter.get plenty of ball bearings in work mate.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by varmint223 View Post
    Yep , weather begining to get me down as well just can't seem to get a clear spell to get out for a few hours......has to get better sometime soon.........doesn't it ???
    Tommy, we could always HIDE under the bridge by the Raith Interchange (junc. 5)

    You bring your camera and I'll bring my water pistol.

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  9. #9
    can i come along,have got baseball bat with a moderator,really quiet,can sneek up on them

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by taln View Post
    wot happened to the air rifle,you decided to take longer shots now,
    could lend you my catapault ,its a wee bit quieter.get plenty of ball bearings in work mate.
    On the Subject off "BALLS"

    Remember keep the high Balls low & the Low Balls SWINGING!!!

    Rgds, Buck.

    PS. You canny come Yer bat's no scoped.
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 12-05-2011 at 22:10.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





Similar Threads

  1. what's the weather like..
    By PKL in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 22:12
  2. Weather
    By Brianm in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 11:43
  3. Weather
    By dusk till dawn in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-06-2010, 14:24
  4. weather UK
    By Dirk Lems in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 14:23
  5. Weather
    By bobt in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 15:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •