Thread: Going outside the box

Going outside the box

I bet you didnt kill the bear without a nice high seat(treestand) with a rifle things are more in your favour.
    Just for you Bobt,

This link takes a minute or two to load, but it's worth the wait. I made this hunt about two years ago. This story recounts my fith bear from the ground. Enjoy!

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1217...m-6-4-meg?da=y

cheers,

Will
    Last edited by Iamyourhuckleberry; 13-05-2011 at 04:11.

It wont load this end,

I wasnt taking the piss, just a serious question, would anyone be daft enough to "shoot" dangerous game with a bow, apparently yes you are

It does load Bob. It just takes a moment longer than normal due to the heavy photograph nature of the link. Patients is an incredibly important quality of a bowhunter. And it's not so much that myself and many more like me are daft, but rather we're bored.

Just outa intrest , whats the bear cull for ?? meat, or just over populated? Maybe a danger to close neighbouhood ?
    Wouldnt like to pi$$ one of those off , with a bad shot. I cannot out run, fight , or bite the monster !! eeeeeeek

I left it to load, it took over 7 mins, (probably my boondocks internet speed?)

so it was a boys week away? nice place.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyourhuckleberry View Post
    Just for you Bobt,

This link takes a minute or two to load, but it's worth the wait. I made this hunt about two years ago. This story recounts my fith bear from the ground. Enjoy!

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1217...m-6-4-meg?da=y

cheers,

Will
    Great write-up Will. Beautiful pictures. Many thanks.
    Guys, it's worth getting yourselves some decent broadband coverage just to see the pics. (Oh, and a Mac)

But to get better broadband, I would have to live nearer to town. here I often see roe out of the bedroom windows.

and why would I want a mackintosh?

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    But to get better broadband, I would have to live nearer to town. here I often see roe out of the bedroom windows.

and why would I want a mackintosh?
    ......or, like me, live in the arse of nowhere but 1/2 mile from the exchange. The mac is handy once you see what's available on good broadband.