Yet Another Newbie!

lwcdart

Hi All

Just a Quick hello from the New Forest where I run a stalking syndicate on a large Private Estate, in addition to being a game dealer & now pretty much full time deer manager + running the game dealing business, attending Farmers Markets & Country Shows. I have been stalking now for about 9 years & do appreciate that we are a bit spoilt down here in the New Forest with the vast numbers of deer that we benefit from.

Welcome to the site, I think you may be our one and only game dealer, but I will be corrected if you are not :eek:

I would imagine from reading your introduction that you are never short of friends :D :D

John

Welcome aboard Dart,
Indeed you are blessed! I've stalked down in the New Forest, there is the possibility to see just about every species down there, apart from perhaps CWD. It will be good to get the game dealers take on some matters.
Kind regards,
Mark

buckup said:
Welcome aboard Dart,
Indeed you are blessed! I've stalked down in the New Forest, there is the possibility to see just about every species down there, apart from perhaps CWD. It will be good to get the game dealers take on some matters.
Kind regards,
Mark

Mark

Many thanks & yes I know that we are very lucky with deer density in the New Forest-about the only thing we never see is CWD because you are very right in that there are none here-but then again we do have ther rest of the set so to speak on all of our ground! however to be honest most of our time is spent after Fallow, Roe & Munties.

Regs Lee

Welcome mate,nice to see you on here at last...........re'M'ington
DSC_0050-4-2-1.jpg

Back to the Woods!

Back to the woods-You had better get out of London & come & shoot some deer in your spare time buddy! I cant keep the larder full on my own you know!

Lee

Back