Thread: Meopta 6-18x50

Meopta 6-18x50

So anybody got one. what you think? Seem to be a damn good price to me. I have a 3-12 on my 243 which i do think is the dogs hairys in low light but I need the side focus for NV. 6x would work well for munties on a 223 and then the extra zoom would work well with the NV.
    Seems better than buying a secondhand leupers or bushnall

Comments, opinions, fried eggs?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

if you have the money for the meopta i wouldnt even bother looking at a leupold or bushnell to be quite honest. i have looked at these scopes before but to be honest no-one seems to have them in stock around my way the biggest meopta i could find was x12

Well I phoned up said shop and asked if they had one in stock.
    No sir, but we could get one in for you provided you supply a deposit.

Now that is quality service,,,,,, what a waste of time.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi TSS, I had the same trouble last year with the "Meopta dealer" Bradford Stalker in Tyne & Wear.I was very interested to look through & see if they suited my eyes and what I had in mind for it,(204 Ruger).The gent said they had none of the mag I wanted but could get one as long as I didnt waste there time by not buying it!.I told him I could"nt say definitley so not to bother.I am still looking for something along those lines.ATB toads