Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horses disappearing

Horses disappearing

All eyes throughout the country since this is a nation wide site .

I got a call from my mate, his daughters 16/2 horse has gained wheels stolen , a few of the horse fraternity throughout west cenrtal Scotland have been talking this is not the only horse, a 4 week old foal and a few other horses, have also gained wheels in the last couple of weeks .

Any one with any information reference the above contact : Johnstone police office .

A 16/2 horse isn't something that you can hide .

Any sort of discription ? freeze brands ? any horse is pretty easey to hide remember shergar

I bet the Caravan Using Nomadic Travellers have got them back home to the Free State along with the quads, gennies, pumps, and all the other stuff they've thieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanty Wrassler View Post
    I bet the Caravan Using Nomadic Travellers have got them back home to the Free State along with the quads, gennies, pumps, and all the other stuff they've thieved.
    what are you trying to say

Check the back roads to the borders , loads wanderin about there on the roads sides, with scruffy type nomads , & i mean scriffy, unwashed matted mop tramp type, Not the repectable'ish clean living type with new homes & luxury cars .

they had 20 odd fencing battery's off me this week in broad daylight ,5/8 a battery at the scrappers

There have also been a few thefts in and around York.

Off subject a lil'..whenit comes to any kind of metal , keep a wide eye on it. I put 2 cattle troughs in this weeks 180 each !! lasted 2 days & gone !! Best send marrrrm out to keep an eye on things

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    Off subject a lil'..whenit comes to any kind of metal , keep a wide eye on it. I put 2 cattle troughs in this weeks 180 each !! lasted 2 days & gone !! Best send marrrrm out to keep an eye on things
    Again off topic but British Telecom had 500 meters of cable nicked out of the roads twice in a week. It`s the old lead lined stuff and a massive scrap value with it!!

Get the horse owners to check for little plaits in the horses maines, these are the ones that will go missing at night. Happens here when Priddy fair is coming up.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

hi appelby horse fair is not long in being here travellers from all over the country they will knick a\nything to sell there dogs horses goats anything
    atb tom