2011 Stalking Directory / H4H Shoot Prize Draw.

8x57

Distinguished Member
2011 Prize Draw in aid of H4H

Prize Draw.
The following prizes have been very kindly donated by members of the stalking directory in aid of the H4H fund. The draw will take place at the Stalking Directory shoot at Monmouth range on Sunday 19th June 2011 and tickets can either be purchased on the day at the event or by post after contacting 8x57 (user name) by private message via the stalking directory thestalkingdirectory.co.uk

Tickets. Tickets will cost £1 each or 6 for £5.

Prizes.

1. One day Roe stalking in Somerset. Donated by Roedinator.

2. One day Roe stalking in Somerset. Donated by BenC.

3. Wenger Jaeger folding knife c/w belt sheath. Donated by 8x57.

Last edited:
Bump.

Come on guys we haven't had a lot of ticket sales yet. I know that those that will be attending will buy on the day but this gives the rest of you an opportunity to win some great prizes.

Brilliant finnbear that's very much apreciated, but it was ticket sales that I was really trying to encourage at the moment. You were very generous with your support for the last prize draw also.
I think that when shooters offer so much and prizes of such high monetary value that I have an absolute duty to push the tickets as much as I possibly can and realise the highest possible return on very generous donations.

Just to let you know that the list of prizes for the prize draw has been added to substantially following generous donation from site members. Ticket sales are not exactly brisk at the moment but we have received promises from far afield including Ireland and Sweden.

2011 Prize Draw in aid of H4H

Prize Draw.
The following prizes have been very kindly donated by members of the stalking directory in aid of the H4H fund. The draw will take place at the Stalking Directory shoot at Monmouth range on Sunday 19th June 2011 and tickets can either be purchased on the day at the event or by post after contacting 8x57 (user name) by private message via the stalking directory thestalkingdirectory.co.uk

Tickets.Tickets will cost £1 each or 6 for £5.

Prizes.

1. One day Roe stalking in Somerset.Donated by Roedinator.

2. One day Roe stalking in Somerset.Donated by BenC.

3. Wenger Jaeger folding knife c/w belt sheath. Donated by 8x57.

4.1Lb of Ramshot Magnum powder. Donated by finnbear270.

5.1Lb of Ramshot Magnum powder. Donated by finnbear270.

6.1Lb of Ramshot Magnum powder. Donated by finnbear270.

7.Caldwell front rest bag (as new , filled).Donated by finnbear270.

8.100box .224 52grn A-Max bullets. Donated by finnbear270.

9.BASC Napier shotgun cartridge bag. Donated by finnbear270.

10.100 CCI Large Rifle Magnum primers. Donated by finnbear270.

Last edited:
There is only a week to go until the Stalking Directory / H4H shoot and prize draw on the 19th of June. If you want to shoot or want to buy tickets for the draw (details at the head of this page) you need to get your cheques in the post in the next couple of days.

Note
I have received cheques and requests for draw tickets in the last couple of days from site members in Sweden and Ireland, thanks guys your support is much apreciated. We just have to work out the travel arrangements if you win either of the stalking days on offer.

Last edited:
Right guys you’ve had your opportunity to enter the Stalking Directory /H4H 2011 shoot so don’t try contacting me about any further late entries after this afternoon, as I will be off to the range to start organising things and setting up for Sunday and Saturday afternoon for some members who will be shooting then.
If you have sent me entries for either the shoot or the prize draw in the last couple of days don’t worry because I will be checking the post to-morrow morning and your entries will be dealt with, but don’t anybody else think that you can simply just turn up on the day and expect to shoot, because you won’t.

If anyone needs to contact me urgently they can contact me via a pm on the SD site but you must include a telephone number so that I can get back to you. I stress that this facility is for urgent matters only and we will get back to you as soon as we are able to do so. Those that have entered the competition should already have direct contact details for me.

Mike. (8x57).

Roedinator very generously donated a day stalking roe to the H4H prize draw. The prize was won by Jagare who lives in Sweden and as he puts it “has shot a roe or three over the years”. Jagare has decided with the agreement of Roedinator that he would like to re-donate the prize so that it can be auctioned to the highest bidder off the Stalking Directory.

Roedinator’s reply if I may quote him –
I think it would be a fantastic idea to auction it, you can put that I will do my best to get a trophy class buck if one walks out that’s stalking nothing guaranteed, or if they want to shoot numbers then they can come on a doe cull whatever they wish. I will tailor it to suit the highest bidder for the H4H .”

So starting from now I will accept bids for the day’s stalking by private message. I will update the bids daily for the next week and close the auction at 22.00hrs on Wednesday 29th June 2011. Don’t be mean with your bids because I know that you will not be disappointed with the stalking or with Roedinator’s company for the day.
The stalking will take place in Somerset a very beautiful part of our country which has a reputation for producing fine roe deer.

hi guys in addition to the days stalking that is being auctioned it will include
breakfeast lunch dinner etc .

the carcase can be taken home at no cost to the stalker .

also if you wish you can bring along a shotgun and i will provide a full shotgun lesson
at a local private ground .
I currently shoot at AAA level and have won county championships for the last fifteen years
this lesson alone would cost someone around the 100 to 150 pounds mark
if you need a shotgun i can provide one and all cartridges if needed will be provided free of charge
this can be for complete beginer or experienced shot looking to gain new skills
they also have a high tower so will be handy for the coming game season .

I look forward to meeting the highest bidder for what makes to be for a fun packed sporting day
in aid of H4H happy bidding regards pete .

Jagare & Roedinator - well done for making such a generous offer. I have stalked with Roedinator a couple of times, he's got some excellent ground and will do his best to get a good result for the winning bidder. You won't go hungry either!:D

Last edited:
As at 13.15 hrs on 22nd June the current highest bid is £125.

Please note that Roedinator has added significantly to the day.

As at 20.25 hrs on 28th June the current highest bid is still £350.

The auction closes at 22.00 Hrs on Wednesday 29th June.

The auction closed at 22.00 hrs today and maccer was the winner with a bid of £350. Thanks to all that bid on this auction and to Roedinator for making it such a wonderful offer. This will push the amount raised by the SD/H4H shoot to just over £1,500 this year.

Back