Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quad

quad

yipee going back to HONDA after 5yrs of yamaha managed to find a
    500 foreman
    manual
    o7
    700 hrs
    had the kodiak 400 for 5 seasons now after having 3 hondas borrowed by =======
    to be fair it wasnt that bad considering the work it has to do ,the engine was great but the running gear and stuff couldnt take the pain day in day out feeding with the snacker which carries 15 to 18 bags of wheat ,the dealer is taking the yam in px cant wait

hi glad you have seen the light ,sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards

well it wasnt me really ,i had 3 hondas all foremans nicked the 1st our fault left keys in then they came back and had the new one after upgrading security then they had the next all over about 18 mths .the boss and nfu were a bit pi==ed off and so were my phezs .the boss got the yam and i was well chuffed really for about 2 seasons it was ok i moved onsite and managed to keep this bike from going walkabout .but the yam started to breakup with the abuse 7 day aweek .so even boss man is pleased to go back to honda .think i got a deal ,hope i did

time will tell hope you have a tracker or similar fitted on atv to stop it wandering off ,perhaps theivin scum have been locked up now tho

dont want to tempt fate farm all alarmed up now ,x2 very large german shepherds ,axle lock inside shipping container .i sleep with 1 ear open lol

all you can do is chain it down,lock the doors,put the dogs on guard duty and have machine gun nests on the entrance.lol

bike has now arrived ,just going through it ,as i beat the price down so well lol there was nothing in the deal to do any repairs really, i took the bike as it was and will spend the next few weeks tarting her up to my standard .took the racks off and front bull bar off for powder coat and making a list for spares ,runs well what a difference from the yam .gotta make a new front carry box to fit my gun/lamp rack too but plenty of time ,logic electrics to go on this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    bike has now arrived ,just going through it ,as i beat the price down so well lol there was nothing in the deal to do any repairs really, i took the bike as it was and will spend the next few weeks tarting her up to my standard .took the racks off and front bull bar off for powder coat and making a list for spares ,runs well what a difference from the yam .gotta make a new front carry box to fit my gun/lamp rack too but plenty of time ,logic electrics to go on this afternoon
    hi norma, i have some apehangers and custom harley parts if you need them lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red011.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	6905
    Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    hi norma, i have some apehangers and custom harley parts if you need them lol

cheers tony ,just see me lamping in that mate