Thread: Hello from Glasgow

Hello from Glasgow

Hi there,

I'm a newbie from Glasgow, just passed dsc1, hopefully get some info on here regarding level 2. Got fac last month and got a .22 .222 & .243 for rabbits, foxes/roe, roe/red respectivly. I'm hopeful to find and join a syndicate in reasonable distance from Glasgow. I currently have two permissions, one with roe and red deer and the other is a vast farm for vermin control.

Used to do a lot of stalking when I was younger, now getting back into it and really enjoying it. Although and skills I had have left me!! So any help tips etc off the seasoned pros on here would be greatly appreciated

cheers rob

Welcome mate!!

ATB
    Daz

Hi Rob

Welcome to the site ,were in Glasgow are you.

Graeme

Hi Rob , hope you enjoy the forum , plenty of information on here and some very good fellas willing to give advice and help to a newbie .....like me

Welcome to one of the best Forums on the net.

Thanks guys! Founds some good stuff and some helpful fellas alread!! I'm not actually from glasgow I'm from Motherwell north Lanarkshire

cheers rob

stalking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    Hi there,

I'm a newbie from Glasgow, just passed dsc1, hopefully get some info on here regarding level 2. Got fac last month and got a .22 .222 & .243 for rabbits, foxes/roe, roe/red respectivly. I'm hopeful to find and join a syndicate in reasonable distance from Glasgow. I currently have two permissions, one with roe and red deer and the other is a vast farm for vermin control.

Used to do a lot of stalking when I was younger, now getting back into it and really enjoying it. Although and skills I had have left me!! So any help tips etc off the seasoned pros on here would be greatly appreciated

cheers rob
    hi rob,

just checking to see if you got my phone number 07786476609,

if you give me a ring because booking are starting to get tight

joe243

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Bigboab good bunch on here & in North Motherwell !!

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Welcome to site Bigboab +1 on the guys and girls on here,you wont get a better bunch mate.local to you as well.maybe meet you sometime