Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sportsman Gun Center next day? what a joke

Sportsman Gun Center next day? what a joke

Oredered som Scope Mounts and a Bore Sighter yeaterday from Sportsmans Gun Center and payed 10 for guaranteed next day delivery. Well the goods have not arrived.
    Well its the last time I order from them and have requested a 10 refund lets see what their answer will be.
    Last edited by Muntjac; 17-05-2011 at 19:03. Reason: spelling correction
    Supporting the BRITISH DEER SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by Muntjac View Post
    Oredered som Scope Mounts and a Bore Sighter yeaterday from Sportsmans Gun Center and payed 10 for guaranteed next day delivery. Well the goods have not arrived.
    Well its the last time I order from them and have requested a 10 refund lets see what their answer will be.
    They'll probably say it's the fault of the post office !

Everything I have ever ordered has arrived, eventually. They are often the cheapest [by quite some way] but be prepared to wait. If you get it inside of a week that IS fast delivery.

They're awful company....they sold me a .30 calibre mod when i bought a .243, when I told them they said it was no different to a .25 mod it was just proofed for a larger calibre.

They posted me stuff to arrive in 3 days it took 2 weeks when I phoned after 10days it hadn't been posted!

They sold me a rail to push my scope forward it was shorter than my 2 piece mounts, so they clearly don't know their own products!

Hate them!! Always take my custom elsewhere now, normally swillington shooting supplies, the chap there went out of his way to help and sold only great products!

I must be lucky ive never had a problem with them and everything ive ordered has turned up within a couple of days.

I ordered something from Uttings recently, not only did I get it the next day, I got an email telling me the "one hour slot" in which it would be delivered.

I recently bought my first rifle from the Exeter shop, got a very good deal, no complaints there, spent alot of money though. Some staff are more helpful than others. I try to avoid the younger 'fly by night' assistants as they don't appear to be that bothered with customers.
    I wanted a pair of Butler Creek flip up scope covers when I bought my rifle and a jag, not in stock. They were expecting a delivery approx 21st/22nd April so they took my details specifically to send me a pair through the post (apparently). I rang them a couple of weeks ago, in stock so I went and bought them myself rather than wait for the FOC pair I thought I was going to get. Initial goodwill towards them has been replaced by a certain level of dissatisfaction and some concern about their after sales/customer care practice.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

I take it this is the one in Exeter not Dorchester..

Ive commented many times on these threads about the excellent service ive recieved at the Sportsmans Dorchester

Theyve just changed my pair of Le Chameau Mouflon Plus even though there was some possibility they may have been out of warranty..

I have no experience with the guys at Exeter but the Dorchester team have always gone out of their way to help me...

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I agree - Sportarm Dorchester are good, mainly shotguns rather than rifles though.
    but then I have bought two scopes from Sportsman Gun Centre in Exeter over the years, one special order, and both times had good service.