Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Deer Saddles

  1. #1

    Deer Saddles

    Can any one help me find a supplier for a Deer Saddle I can not find anything


    Thank you Jamie

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie wilson View Post
    Can any one help me find a supplier for a Deer Saddle I can not find anything


    Thank you Jamie
    Will you be riding wild ones or park deer? You may need a double girth for wild ones as they can be quite frisky!
    MS

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Will you be riding wild ones or park deer? You may need a double girth for wild ones as they can be quite frisky!
    MS
    Outstanding

    Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

  4. #4
    can one ask what bit one uses too ?

  5. #5
    Jamie you deserve at least one helpful answer suggest you look at Atholl Estates on the web and send them an email or one fo the other large estates that still use garron ponies.

  6. #6
    Or if it is the Saddle area for eating then contact Highland Game or any other of the big game dealers like yorkshire game. some even sell over the net.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Or if it is the Saddle area for eating then contact Highland Game or any other of the big game dealers like yorkshire game. some even sell over the net.

    Not sure where you would get one these days, should be a few second hand ones around, as someone suggested try atholl estates, they may be able to put you in contact with a supplier
    as I think they still use ponies.

  8. #8
    Google 'frilly ghillie' (or something like that) and contact Heather, she may be able to point you in the right direction. JC (I'm being serious by the way!)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Google 'frilly ghillie' (or something like that) and contact Heather, she may be able to point you in the right direction. JC (I'm being serious by the way!)
    He is as well! I was seriously concerned at what I might find by googling such words but tried anyway out of curiosity!
    Here she is:
    http://www.thefrillyghillie.co.uk/
    MS

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    He is as well! I was seriously concerned at what I might find by googling such words but tried anyway out of curiosity!
    Here she is:
    http://www.thefrillyghillie.co.uk/
    MS
    I didn't dare google it on my work computer! JC

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 11:05
  2. Available Roe Deer and Red Deer stalking in Norfolk !
    By leec6.5 in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17-07-2012, 19:31
  3. Why we shoot deer - an excellent deer story, worth the read!
    By boschboy in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 13:34
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 14-05-2011, 22:19
  5. Available Deer Stalking with Jelen Deer Services 150/Day
    By Jelendeer in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •