Thread: Just got new permission

Just got new permission

I am over the moon, ive just got a new permission, 700 acres of mainly arable with some small woods.

Ive been offered everything vermin and deer.

The land has a good population of fallow roe and muntjac.

Now to get my 243 as the land is only cleared to 270, have a slot so need to fill it lol.

Think i may have landed on my feet with this one.

Congratulations, look after it!, just out of interest, you say you need to get your .243, as land is only cleared to .270 ???
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Great feeling, isn't it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Congratulations, look after it!, just out of interest, you say you need to get your .243, as land is only cleared to .270 ???
    Ive only a .308 rifle at present that i use for deer, have a slot for a 243 on my ticket so need to fill it

If the land is cleared to discharge .270 rifles over it, then it is also the case that any other deer legal calibre is ok, you should have no problem having it cleared properly, & also fill your .243 slot.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Fill the 243 slot first, then ask to have the usage clearance clarified Any area that's ok for 270 IS fine for 308.
    Congratulations on getting the new ground. Is it local to the area we both know and use?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Getting the land upgraded should hopefully be one pleasant phone call away.

all ways good to get a new bit of land made up for anyone that get abit more shooting in (get a 243 love mine ? )but (foxes) they don,t

Harry, its not too far away, not too far from micks home ground. if you know where that is. Out Bury way