Name:	IMG_5312.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	391.2 KB 
ID:	6896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5310.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	310.0 KB 
ID:	6895
    2 Referbed saddles by MIck Fry at Beauly all newly packed and lined, all rings are secure, double ring for crupper.
    Sorry no acutraments with these as I need them for my own Garron but Mick does a fine job of the leather work and girths!
    420 each or 800 the pair
    Thanks
    Last edited by The Ghillie; 22-05-2011 at 20:45.

PM Jamie Wilson from this site he is looking for some

Thanks Ali, I never saw that
    I must have passed your door this morning as I was heading up the Ben, snow fell on the top for a short while

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Have you tried the 2 guys at Monar?...

Hi again Stephen, last time I heard they had a spare or two anyway! I`l give him a shout all the same and maybe give the pony a work out later on!
    Hows thing with your sel, got any plans for the coming season?

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Struggling to get work this season.....Mr. Potter has his eldest and the chap who did last season doing the ghillies work this time, although i have got an application in at Corourr but i'll not hear anything for a couple of weeks.
    In hindsight i should of taken the Ghillies job at Monar again last year instead of putting all my eggs in one basket at the job that's laid me off again for the second time since Xmas..... Guess that's the story of my life though 'the wrong choice master'....

If you're looking for work for your garron give Norman Stoddart a call at Garrogie.....he's lost i think 2 of his through an illness...can't recall what illness though, i rang looking for work a few weeks ago but like most places he's sorted for ghillies.

Keep me posted if you hear of any jobs going if you will....it'll be most appreciated!

cheers

steve

Hi,
    Are the saddles still for sale as I am interested in both of them. I can also be contacted by telephone on 07774 709600.
    Many Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric, just for info you are perhaps best clicking on edit on your post to remove your mobile number, and then you could send your man with the saddles a pm. that way your number dosent get into the wrong hands if you know what i mean . ATB tika.308

Saddles

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Hi Eric, just for info you are perhaps best clicking on edit on your post to remove your mobile number, and then you could send your man with the saddles a pm. that way your number dosent get into the wrong hands if you know what i mean . ATB tika.308
    Hi, Thanks,Presume pm is personal message,however cant see any way to do that.Very new to this so forgive my ignorance.Eric