Thread: level 2 back

level 2 back

level 2 cert popped through the letterbox today, happy as scotchman counting money.

big shout out to laurie walton from penrith who gave his time and experiance for very little reward
    If the world was full of lauries then it would be a much better place.

Anyone from the north thinking of doing their level 2, don't look any further than laurie, a true gentleman, if you have met him you will know what I mean.
    HH

Wel done, that is the two of us got now. Register with snh on the fit and comp register now. Hedge your bets for grandfather rights.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by happyhunt View Post
    level 2 cert popped through the letterbox today, happy as scotchman counting money.

big shout out to laurie walton from penrith who gave his time and experiance for very little reward
    If the world was full of lauries then it would be a much better place.

Anyone from the north thinking of doing their level 2, don't look any further than laurie, a true gentleman, if you have met him you will know what I mean.
    HH
    Reference Laurie Walton.
    He does not live at Penrith but at Thirlmere, Keswick, Cumbria.
    He himself will do the Level 1 course and his son Alistair will do the Level 2 approved witnessing.
    I have spoken to him this evening, we have been friends for many, many years.
    As stated he is a sound chap with many years experience.

HWH.
    Last edited by stag1933; 21-05-2011 at 18:26. Reason: Security.

stagg 1933, I was just just being generic about area and I did not want to print his telephone number on an open forum,and it was himself that assessed me on my level 2 and not alistar, but then it was on my own ground and not their own.
    regards
    hh

stagg 1933, I was just just being generic about area and I did not want to print his telephone number on an open forum,and it was himself that assessed me on my level 2 and not alistar, but then it was on my own ground and not their own.
    regards
    hh
    When he and I spoke together last night it was his suggestion to put his phone number on this site and the information I have posted was what he wanted me to put up here.

When I did my Level 2 in May 1999 he witnessed me shoot a cull Red stag on my own ground also as one of my 3 stalks.
    I was accepted as an `accredited witness`for DMQ in July 99 but due to open heart surgery with complications a few years ago I resigned.

HWH.

well done graeme its a nice feeling to open the cert and laurie is a good man he gives john snowdon a hand on the test day for level 1 thats 3 people off our level 1 course graeme that have got level 2 now
    atb tom

no problem stagg1933, sorry to hear about your troubles, I hear your still a dab hand with the rifle though, next time I am through penrith I will look out for a pimped out mobility scooter with someone whos armed to the teeth.

thanks tom, I thought both of them took a very good course and would recommend it to anyone thinking of doing their level1.

no problem stagg1933, sorry to hear about your troubles, I hear your still a dab hand with the rifle though, next time I am through penrith I will look out for a pimped out mobility scooter with someone whos armed to the teeth.
    Aye !
    A grey Breeze 4 all-terrain buggy with large rear wheels. I have my old Roe-sack on the back for carrying shopping home. Just as well the general public do not know what I have had in there or it would be banned on health grounds.
    PM me if you are coming through the town and then you can call and I will sell you a mug of tea or coffee and a biscuit.
    We wrinklys need all the help we can get !

HWH.