level 2 back

happyhunt

level 2 cert popped through the letterbox today, happy as scotchman counting money.:lol:

big shout out to laurie walton from penrith who gave his time and experiance for very little reward
If the world was full of lauries then it would be a much better place.
:thumb:
Anyone from the north thinking of doing their level 2, don't look any further than laurie, a true gentleman, if you have met him you will know what I mean.
HH

Wel done, that is the two of us got now. Register with snh on the fit and comp register now. Hedge your bets for grandfather rights.
Jim

level 2 cert popped through the letterbox today, happy as scotchman counting money.:lol:

big shout out to laurie walton from penrith who gave his time and experiance for very little reward
If the world was full of lauries then it would be a much better place.
:thumb:
Anyone from the north thinking of doing their level 2, don't look any further than laurie, a true gentleman, if you have met him you will know what I mean.
HH

Reference Laurie Walton.
He does not live at Penrith but at Thirlmere, Keswick, Cumbria.
He himself will do the Level 1 course and his son Alistair will do the Level 2 approved witnessing.
I have spoken to him this evening, we have been friends for many, many years.
As stated he is a sound chap with many years experience.

HWH.

Last edited:
stagg 1933, I was just just being generic about area and I did not want to print his telephone number on an open forum,and it was himself that assessed me on my level 2 and not alistar, but then it was on my own ground and not their own.
regards
hh

stagg 1933, I was just just being generic about area and I did not want to print his telephone number on an open forum,and it was himself that assessed me on my level 2 and not alistar, but then it was on my own ground and not their own.
regards
hh

When he and I spoke together last night it was his suggestion to put his phone number on this site and the information I have posted was what he wanted me to put up here.

When I did my Level 2 in May 1999 he witnessed me shoot a cull Red stag on my own ground also as one of my 3 stalks.
I was accepted as an `accredited witness`for DMQ in July 99 but due to open heart surgery with complications a few years ago I resigned.

HWH.

well done graeme its a nice feeling to open the cert and laurie is a good man he gives john snowdon a hand on the test day for level 1 thats 3 people off our level 1 course graeme that have got level 2 now
atb tom

no problem stagg1933, sorry to hear about your troubles, I hear your still a dab hand with the rifle though, next time I am through penrith I will look out for a pimped out mobility scooter with someone whos armed to the teeth.:D

thanks tom, I thought both of them took a very good course and would recommend it to anyone thinking of doing their level1.:thumb:

no problem stagg1933, sorry to hear about your troubles, I hear your still a dab hand with the rifle though, next time I am through penrith I will look out for a pimped out mobility scooter with someone whos armed to the teeth.:D

Aye !
A grey Breeze 4 all-terrain buggy with large rear wheels. I have my old Roe-sack on the back for carrying shopping home. Just as well the general public do not know what I have had in there or it would be banned on health grounds.
PM me if you are coming through the town and then you can call and I will sell you a mug of tea or coffee and a biscuit.
We wrinklys need all the help we can get !

HWH.

Back