Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer gloves

Summer gloves

Hands being shiny white things we all know to try and cover them, but in summer I bake in shorts and t-shirt so the thought of gloves filled me with fear and the last time I applied cam cream I was in the cadets and vowed never to again... what do you guys do in the summer?

(I've just bought these on eBay, for 8 they seem to be great and will hopefully do the job... how long they last is a totally different question)

I use MacWet gloves all year round, unless it's really cold or wet. They are light, don't get sweaty and are skin-tight, so let you load and shoot normally.

Adam.

Get some Army issue desert gloves off Evilbay. They are light brown and cream though! Colour the cream bits in with a marker pen - sorted!
    Don't bother trying green leather dye as it doesn't work!!!!!
    I used red, green and brown permanent pen to good effect.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Get some Army issue desert gloves off Evilbay. They are light brown and cream though! Colour the cream bits in with a marker pen - sorted!
    Don't bother trying green leather dye as it doesn't work!!!!!
    I used red, green and brown permanent pen to good effect.
    MS
    I can't believe that you haven't got a secret stash of Crab Air Pilots gloves? JC

Stig

I like these fingerless gloves. I got a couple of pairs from Cabelas a while ago.

http://www.ducks.org/hunting/hunting...callers-gloves

Regards JCS

macwets all year round or the musto look a likes

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    I can't believe that you haven't got a secret stash of Crab Air Pilots gloves? JC
    I have, but they don't do the green ones any more and the new black ones are ***** in comparison and tear easily.
    I've still got a small supply of green ones though!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    I've just bought these on eBay, for 8 they seem to be great and will hopefully do the job... how long they last is a totally different question)
    They look identical to the ones I have been using the last couple of summers. I cut the trigger finger off halfway on mine but they have lasted ok. The mesh has faded a bit but this can probably be fixed with a marker pen or maybe a bit of spray paint.

Alex