Thread: 17 Remington

17 Remington

Any one have a 17 Rem for sale? (not fireball, rimfire etc)?

Hi mate
    There's 4 on gun trader and the first two arnt much good as far as I am concerned the last two might do you though.

Steve

only see 3 Remingtons... one s'hand 3 years old 750 no 700 worth that money!!!!

this rifle is for sale over on the airgunbbs site mate. i don't know the guy selling it but I do know one of my mate's got a remmy 204 off him last year and it was spotless.

my friend Dave who got the 204 said the guy who sold it him was very helpful and honest. he also imported a stock from the USA for my mate because he wanted to upgrade the factory remmy stock to a bell and calson tactical stock.

this is the rem he is selling below. i have put the pics up for you. because you wont be able to see the add if your not a member of the site atb jamie

.17 Rem LVSF for sale.
    Remington .17 Rem. centrefire LVSF, light varmint stainless fluted, 22" barrel, 1 in 9" twist, threaded and proofed with reflex T4AR sound mod which is also proofed and scribed '.17rem'.
    With leupold 1" mounts and bases and 60 rounds of loaded 25g Berger hollowpoints.
    Also full length dies and neck size dies.
    Excellent condition with no more than 350 shots fired.
    load data included. also have pictures of the groupings from it

Last edited by jay 22; 28-05-2011 at 09:34.

by the way I have seen that one your on about on guntrader. its in a gun shop not to far from me at Bromsgrove.
    your right its not worth that money. the condition in the pictures dont look bad. in the flesh though its not that good

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    by the way I have seen that one your on about on guntrader. its in a gun shop not to far from me at Bromsgrove.
    your right its not worth that money. the condition in the pictures dont look bad. in the flesh though its not that good
    Cheers jay.
    Thanks for pics!

All sorted now, thank you for the assistance Jay!

no problem mate. you got a cracker in that tikka m595 off alan. its deadly accurate