Thread: Gwent Police

Gwent Police

Nearly had an heart attack this morning when i got a letter off Gwent Police to say my ticket expires in the near future . The thing is i put the renewal in seven weeks ago and the first thing that came to mind is that thay had lost it. Tried to ring them but you can only do that from 2pm-5pm and i'm afternoons, so picture this all seventeen stone of me hidden behind the lockers phoning the police to be told i don't know why you was sent that as we've had your renewal for weeks and we are sorry but we are about two months behind, Don't you just love them .

I received my renewal forms yesterday from Cumbria Police.
    It is due for renewal on August 8th and IT will be 60 years old then.
    Cumbria are usually on the ball so it will be interesting to see how long they take.
    I got the photographs and witnessing done and delivered it to them in person today.

HWH.

Established Poster
    my gog cant wait, its hard enough getting a variation lol

Sent my reciept and letter off to Gwent Police yesterday for the Deer variation on my ticket ! how long before they contact me ?????

atb

Steve..................

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    I received my renewal forms yesterday from Cumbria Police.
    It is due for renewal on August 8th and IT will be 60 years old then.
    Cumbria are usually on the ball so it will be interesting to see how long they take.
    I got the photographs and witnessing done and delivered it to them in person today.

HWH.
    For value for money at my 50 [`co-terminus`] I also asked for another .243 having sold my own recently.
    I also load for others in .243 so I will again be legal and correct in possession of the ingredients. [ heads, missiles and projectiles.]

HWH.

You boyos under gwent police got a long wait if going on the time it took to my mates 308 variation good luck atb pault

got my 308 variation in 3 days from gwent A! service they have improved greatly however it depends who you get some work harder than others!