Thread: Thanks to John...

Thanks to John...

My thanks to John and Alison at Welcome to Cromal Bank BB for a good weekend just past.
    First class accommodation,very nice hosts and good stalking. I learned a lot and came away with a nice wee buck.

I can also recommend a visit to Fort George. A soldiers life in those days looked extremely tough with not much comfort.

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/nairn/fortgeorge/

There's a good chance of seeing porpoises,dolphins and minkies locally too..

How to see the Moray Firth dolphins

I've no connection, just a happy customer

fraser

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    My thanks to John and Alison at Welcome to Cromal Bank BB for a good weekend just past.
    First class accommodation,very nice hosts and good stalking. I learned a lot and came away with a nice wee buck.

I can also recommend a visit to Fort George. A soldiers life in those days looked extremely tough with not much comfort.

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/nairn/fortgeorge/

There's a good chance of seeing porpoises,dolphins and minkies locally too..

How to see the Moray Firth dolphins

I've no connection, just a happy customer

fraser
    Thanks for that - - really appreciate your comments fraser - - I thoroughly enjoyed it too. Been a good week, a couple of other guys from the Stalking Directory were here too. Caught up with only three Bucks but considering the hurricane and horizontal rain still a good result. Saw a lot of Roe - - especially on Monday morning for some reason - - and our first Kid. A lot of heavy Ladies in Waiting so they'll all be popping soon.

ATB

JR