Thread: did not see a deer but!!!!!!

did not see a deer but!!!!!!

Sat out last night from 7 till dusk.
    No deer came out, because the farm 150 yards away from my high seat started getting too lively. Turns out it was a teenys birthday and all her mates had turned up and were shrilling etc as they do. Then 3 of them decide to go to the end of the silage run and then they had a pants down communal peeing session. I have seen it all now, thanks to Zeiss. I have 2 stepdaughters myself and it takes the precious image all these young girls give out and changes it. I gave up after that as I could not stop laughing and nowt would come out of the woods with all that going on.
    Deer are much more respectable than that.
    No lads before you ask I did not have a camera with me.
    Although I would rather have shot the yearling that is living in "them there woods", so it proves I am getting old
    Martin

I am trying to think of something witty and humorous to add, but really, you said it all.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Sat out last night from 7 till dusk.
    No deer came out, because the farm 150 yards away from my high seat started getting too lively. Turns out it was a teenys birthday and all her mates had turned up and were shrilling etc as they do. Then 3 of them decide to go to the end of the silage run and then they had a pants down communal peeing session. I have seen it all now, thanks to Zeiss. I have 2 stepdaughters myself and it takes the precious image all these young girls give out and changes it. I gave up after that as I could not stop laughing and nowt would come out of the woods with all that going on.
    Deer are much more respectable than that.
    No lads before you ask I did not have a camera with me.
    Although I would rather have shot the yearling that is living in "them there woods", so it proves I am getting old
    Martin

Which Zeiss Binos do you use Martin?

I wonder if he has a hair trigger?
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

8x56 but I wish they were Ross naval 20x60s.
    At my age I was only loaded with soft points as the law requires.
    It has amused a lot of the mates at work too they all took it as the laugh its meant to be.
    Now I am getting back from Munich at 8.45 so its too late to sneak into the high seat to catch the buck.
    Martin