Thread: Swanndri.

Swanndri.

I have a Skipper Shirt which I think is really good, it has good breathability and insulative properties due to it being made of pure wool. But find it is not 100% waterproof.

So can I treat it with a Nikwax or something similar. ?

Rgds, Buck.

PS. I am also now thinking of purchsing an Original Hooded Bushirt or Mosgiel

ZipFront Bushirt. your veiws would be appreciated !!
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    I have a Skipper Shirt which I think is really good, it has good breathability and insulative properties due to it being made of pure wool. But find it is not 100% waterproof.

Rgds, Buck.

you woll not go wrong with a swandri , i have got one and it is indestructable they will bury you in it !

i met a bloke a couple of months ago who was still wearing his original swandri he bought in new zealand in 1962 , and he is a regular stalker !

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

got x2 ranger shirts and a zip front bushshirt all brilliant glad i got zip front as so warm machine wash well and shower proof ,when in a seat keeps you well warm right down to knees .wear rangers all the time should last for years and years quality !
    expensive so look on ebay !

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

Hi mate i have 2 brand new hooded bush shirts from a mate from newzeland size XL 100 if interested pm me im up your way next weekend cheers Neil

Neil, will be up towards the pier this week, will give you a ring before leaving for home, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    got x2 ranger shirts and a zip front bushshirt all brilliant glad i got zip front as so warm machine wash well and shower proof ,when in a seat keeps you well warm right down to knees .wear rangers all the time should last for years and years quality !
    expensive so look on ebay !
    I've bought a couple of Swanndri jumpers off e-bay recently and personally I think its the best gear I've worn.

Thanks a lot for advice Lads, I a swaying towards a Mosgiel ZipFront.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"