Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Germany!

Hi from Germany!

Hello everybody!
    Through the "YESWEHUNT.eu"-Forum, I got in contact to a lot of hunters from all over the planet, so to your member Wayne...
    After starting some swap hunts, Wayne invited me to join this forum, so here I am !

I am a 37 years old forester, living with my family (wife plus 2 kids) in Nordrhein-Westfalia in the lovely "country of the 1000 hills", the Sauerland.
    I run my own company, managing private forests, hunting areas, trading timber and dealing with timber.
    I had an offical bloodhound-station till my dog "Anton" passed away this spring, a hard time we had afterwards....
    But now we are looking forward to July: a new bloodhound puppet will come to our family (check www.schwarzwaelder-schweisshund.de), so the whole thing will start again: a lot of training, a lot of tests, but finally back to doggy business!!!

So, I am happy to koin this community and meet some new and interesting characters!

Have a good time, always straight shooting, aim high!!

Yours Michael

Welcome to the site Michael.

Looking forward to hear about your hunts and seeing some pics of your new puppy!
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Quote Originally Posted by Wildboar1973 View Post
    Hello everybody!
    Through the "YESWEHUNT.eu"-Forum, I got in contact to a lot of hunters from all over the planet, so to your member Wayne...
    After starting some swap hunts, Wayne invited me to join this forum, so here I am !

I am a 37 years old forester, living with my family (wife plus 2 kids) in Nordrhein-Westfalia in the lovely "country of the 1000 hills", the Sauerland.
    I run my own company, managing private forests, hunting areas, trading timber and dealing with timber.
    I had an offical bloodhound-station till my dog "Anton" passed away this spring, a hard time we had afterwards....
    But now we are looking forward to July: a new bloodhound puppet will come to our family (check www.schwarzwaelder-schweisshund.de), so the whole thing will start again: a lot of training, a lot of tests, but finally back to doggy business!!!

So, I am happy to koin this community and meet some new and interesting characters!

Have a good time, always straight shooting, aim high!!

Yours Michael

Good to see you on here mate

"37 years old" ????????? bloody hell I thought you were older than that, must be hard this forestry buisiness I see your having another hard day in the office

Wayne

Hello Sir!
    Yeah, damned right, forestry makes me really old, but keeps me passioned!!
    Just returned from the wet (!!!) forests, we had some rain, great.
    Maybe some hunting on Thursday morning.
    On Thursday afternoon we take a first and closer look at the new dog!!!!!!

Have a great evening (where do I find Andy? or Paul?)

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael
    Andy is on here as Andy, Paul isn't on here.

Good luck on Thursday.

We still have the cold wind so not a huge ammount showing, it should be getting warmer the end of the week so I'm taking a keper friend out so I might try for a good buck for myself at the same time.

Speak soon

Wayne

welcome, put some pictures on of your pup when you get it would be interested in having a look. am thinking of getting one myself. just trying to persuade the mrs to let me add the our kennels

Regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Welcome on this forum. Good to see another continental member. Things are diffrent in the UK against we on the continent. Nice dogs. As I have a broad intrest in all breeds of "huntingdogs" I already knew the Schwarzwälder Schweisshund. An intresting breed I think. Strong and powerfull. My breed is the English Springer Spaniel, but I shot over springers, cockers, GWP's, Eglish Setters,Irish Setters and maybe even others that I don't remember. I've always been very intrested in the Alpenländische Dachsbracke, but have not enough "big game " to keep a dog only for this.
    Hope to see some posts of you in the future. Greetings from Belgium.

Hi Michael, we met eachother at Weeze airport when i picked Wayne and Andy up, you might remember. Welcome on the forum.

CU Ruud

Herzlich willkommen.
    Your english seems excellent but if you want to talk to someone in Deutsch, send me a pm.

Micheal

Welcome to the site. Have heard a lot and seen a lot of pictures of your hunting trips over with Wayne.
    Hopefully will be able to meet up on your next trip over.

All the best

Jonathon