where is that 6 pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 points and probably 'going-back' - Culled I reckon?;)
He'd have struggled through the Rut and probably not made it through the winter anyway!:D
MS:)

Spoke with him yesterday and he was in top order. No doubt he'll be touched by your concern Frank.

Spoke with him yesterday and he was in top order. No doubt he'll be touched by your concern Frank.

gazza

your still there, your been stranger mate.
hows life these days alex.
Oilmans back if you want a get together for the wldmq
seems to have lost its momentum or is it just that your working on it on your own.

call me or Jd

f.

Now , Now Frank lets not get carried away with the comments and do try, if you can, to stop dragging up old threads that caused arguments and play nicely. He is well and will be back posting in a bit he is very busy stalking just now, so busy in fact I am going down to help him at the weekend.

He did remove some posts because there were several people on here having a go, but that will stop because as you know we have now adopted as near as possible to a zero tolerance rate as possible with trouble makers and they will be dealt with.

John

Now , Now Frank lets not get carried away with the comments and do try, if you can, to stop dragging up old threads that caused arguments and play nicely. He is well and will be back posting in a bit he is very busy stalking just now, so busy in fact I am going down to help him at the weekend.

He did remove some posts because there were several people on here having a go, but that will stop because as you know we have now adopted as near as possible to a zero tolerance rate as possible with trouble makers and they will be dealt with.

John

John, zero tolerance sounds good, so long as it applies to everyone, because up to now "old favourites" have got away with just about anything they like.

Roger,

you know as well as I do what has been going on and private issues being raised on here, no matter how subtly done, will not be tolerated. So seemingly innocuous remarks that are designed to carry a sting in the tail will are not acceptable, I'm not sure if your "old favourites" remark is designed to be inflammatory or not but I am sure you do.

The site is now running smoothly and the vast majority of the contributing members do so in a courteous manner that is well meaning in content. Those that can't manage this are are asked to behave themselves and exercise a little self control, it is not difficult, if they cannot manage to do this on their own then they get help. No one is trying to stop any expressing of opinions or stop any of the banter but there is a right way of doing things, this is a stalking site and not a playground and anyone who wishes to try and turn it into one will get short shrift.

John

Roger,

you know as well as I do what has been going on and private issues being raised on here, no matter how subtly done, will not be tolerated. So seemingly innocuous remarks that are designed to carry a sting in the tail will are not acceptable, I'm not sure if your "old favourites" remark is designed to be inflammatory or not but I am sure you do.

The site is now running smoothly and the vast majority of the contributing members do so in a courteous manner that is well meaning in content. Those that can't manage this are are asked to behave themselves and exercise a little self control, it is not difficult, if they cannot manage to do this on their own then they get help. No one is trying to stop any expressing of opinions or stop any of the banter but there is a right way of doing things, this is a stalking site and not a playground and anyone who wishes to try and turn it into one will get short shrift.

John

:thumb::thumb:

Roger,

John

I can only echo what John has already posted. Quite frankly I do get rather tired of individuals using this site to gain one up man ship and bring petty arguments onto this site.

Stick to stalking, deer management, countryside pusuits, rifles, etc etc but keep personal arguments off this site.

This applies to everyone not just the poster JAYB has responded too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back