Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GWP X Vizsla Pups

GWP X Vizsla Pups

For Sale preferably to good working homes, 12 GWP X Vizsla pups.

Max is 8 years and KC reg, Rue is 16 months not KC and both belong to me.
    Rue's mother is KC reg but is believed by her owner to have been covered by either a GWP dog or a GWP X Vizsla dog, so he chose the later and that is why my Rue is classed as a X breed. Didn't bother me but if you are a KC sort of person they will not interest you.

Max is well proven to deer and I think some of my old posts regarding him will bear that out.

Rue has had 4 follow ups, 3 not very testing but the fourth which got 30yds into a wood did make her work hard. Because she is young and does not have Max's experience it took her longer than it would him. We all have to learn
    Rue has a very nice temperament and a willingness to learn where as Max at her age was a bit of a bone head but we got there in the end.
    The whole point of covering Rue was to have a pup from Max and then have her spayed when she was fit, but 12 pups, never thought it would happen.

The puppies were born on the 8th May, 6 males & 6 females and Rue popped them out like sausages, no problems at all and thankfully they got the all important first milk. Then on the 12th May she developed some serious problems and could not feed the pups anymore so Debs and I have been bottle feeding them ever since. They are now being weaned so hopefully will be onto more solid food very soon. They are all in good health and all weigh in at just over 4lbs a piece.
    All have docked tails, no rear dew claws but they have front dew claws as it is illegal to remove them unless it is a welfare issue. That is how my vet tells it, if yours tells it different then fine
    All have been wormed and will be done again at 5 weeks.

If you would like more info please PM me.

Dogs are 350.00 & females are 450.00

If you are interested enough to want one I will require a 150 holding deposit and balance on collection.

Thanks for looking

FOUR DOGS & FOUR FEMALES LEFT
    Last edited by Max; 04-06-2011 at 16:18. Reason: Change in #

There was a time such mistakes were admitted for what they are, mongrels

450 for a mongrel is taking the proverbial.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post

totaly agree scotsgun but fear you have opened a can off worms

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post

My dogs are not mistakes, and as said if you are a KC person these are not for you and inverwire, but thank you both for your valued and expert opinions
    Last edited by Max; 02-06-2011 at 06:15.

Gentlemen I fear another thread about crossbreeding dogs, I think this has been done to death just recently. Can we leave it that if you want to buy one then get in touch if you do not want one say nothing, I am I expect wasting my breath but I thought I would try.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Well done jb ! classified is not the place for debate

Steve

Cracking pups and a fare price id have said for working dogs ! Read the description people they are as described

Max Why did you choose this certain cross what was wrong or right with the GWP or the HV for that matter that you felt compelled to x them

I have Rue's sister, Fern, from the same litter and Gadget has her brother, Buck (AKA The Pastie Thief). Their mother is a KC registered working GWP that got accidentally mated due to a bit of lax kennel security. Her owner, unsure whether the sire was the GWP or Vizsla, sold the puppies as GWPxVizsla crosses, although they show precious little sign of any Vizsla coming through. From the look of Rue, there doesn't look like there any Vizsla there either, so given Max's lineage, the puppies are a bit of a bargain I reckon.

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    I have Rue's sister, Fern, from the same litter and Gadget has her brother, Buck (AKA The Pastie Thief). Their mother is a KC registered working GWP that got accidentally mated due to a bit of lax kennel security. Her owner, unsure whether the sire was the GWP or Vizsla, sold the puppies as GWPxVizsla crosses, although they show precious little sign of any Vizsla coming through. From the look of Rue, there doesn't look like there any Vizsla there either, so given Max's lineage, the puppies are a bit of a bargain I reckon.

Adam.
    Come on, don't let the truth get in the way of a good scandal. I have seen both the parents of these pups and would have one like a shot. The only problem I can see is that Max is too honest. JC