Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski Z6 scope

Swarovski Z6 scope

As new, ex demo Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 Ballistic turret, 4A ret, 2nd focal plane.

This scope was on a demo rifle at a show ( just for viewing-never been used).

It has some very light ring marks on it, but apart from that is as new.

Sportman/ Uttings price new is 1575.

I am wanting 1250 posted.SOLD

It has no box ( just ordered one with instructions from Swaro Austria).
    Last edited by chopper; 03-06-2011 at 16:43.

Swarovski don't mount thier scopes to rifles but lightly to wooden stock shapes.... VAT is now 20% so that doesn't seem a bargain with ring marks and no box or instructions, cleaning cloth or bikini cover etc.... A great scope but it just seems too dear for a used one and my stockist gives a hearty discount when he knows i have called Blinkies at Tain.

Ok, it was not a demo on a Swaro stand but on one of their UK maindealers stand and yes it was on a rifle...

Theres a box, cleaning cloth on the way from Austria...

What do you think it is worth then?

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Swarovski don't mount thier scopes to rifles but lightly to wooden stock shapes.... VAT is now 20% so that doesn't seem a bargain with ring marks and no box or instructions, cleaning cloth or bikini cover etc.... A great scope but it just seems too dear for a used one and my stockist gives a hearty discount when he knows i have called Blinkies at Tain.

Blinkies???

Winky's... surely... Or am I wrong again?

Does it really matter what you think? i'd rather pay 1250 for a scope rather than 1575

Wire in and buy then... Forums are based on opinions and advice, some you like some you don't... I know for a fact i could get a new one for around that price as i did with my two other Swarovskis. Its up to the buyer to decide but 20% would be an achievable discount on a hi-end scope.

Wire in and buy then... Forums are based on opinions and advice, some you like some you don't... I know for a fact i could get a new one for around that price as i did with my two other Swarovskis. Its up to the buyer to decide but 20% would be an achievable discount on a hi-end scope.
    Well in that case can you get me a 2.5-15x56 Z6I BT for 300 under normal discounted retail price?

Anyway i doubt you can but for all who care I have sold the above scope for the full price...

And yes forums are for advice and opinions but yours seem to be mostly a waste of time and full of cack in my opinion.
    Last edited by chopper; 03-06-2011 at 16:42.

Some folks pay the full price but i got a price match for two PVi-2 6-24X50 TDS-4i from Bushwear when i quoted Macleods of Tain offering a 20% discount... cack eh?? Fully boxed, new and warrantied.

So if i phone Macleods or Bushwear you think im going to get a substantial discount on there already discounted prices?

I have dealt with Gregor at Tain for 20 years and i let Bushwear know that. Bushwear is one mile from my home and they were trying to get thier customer base up when i bought the two scopes and i don't really care if they took a hit on the sale but they matched Tains price on what at the time (8 years ago) was a brand new launch model... maybe they got some extra help from the distributor for the sale of two?

Well done on your sale, sorry if i seemed an ass!!
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 03-06-2011 at 17:15.