Thread: Hunt Pakistan?

Hunt Pakistan?

Looks like a nice site, but if you are looking to advertise please pay the same as everyone else.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 06-06-2011 at 14:04. Reason: advertising

It sounds very exciting but I couldn't find any prices to give you some idea whether it's worth contacting them or not.

I'm off to Pakistan in 2012 for a Blandford Urial, Sindh Ibex and Hog deer. Cost is in excess of $45,000

However i'm lucky to not be paying that amount

Hunting abroad is not cheap but it does make people relise that UK quality hunting is not expensive compared to the rest of the world...

Anyway more to the point a trip over there is flights 900 at least, 2 days hunting Boar 2000, tips, personal expenses etc
    Last edited by chopper; 03-06-2011 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    I'm off to Pakistan in 2012 for a Blandford Urial, Sindh Ibex and Hog deer. Cost is in excess of $45,000

However i'm lucky to not be paying that amount

Hunting abroad is not cheap but it does make people relise that UK quality hunting is not expensive compared to the rest of the world...

Anyway more to the point a trip over there is flights 900 at least, 2 days hunting Boar 2000, tips, personal expenses etc

Lucky old you, have you hunted any of the other sheep or goat sub species.

Should be hunting an Aoudad next year funds permitting.

ATB

Hunted the best type of Spanish Ibex on the best privately owned estate in Spain I took a medal Gredos Capra there..
    It's currently at the taxidermists but will post pics when it is returned to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Hunted the best type of Spanish Ibex on the best privately owned estate in Spain I took a medal Gredos Capra there..
    It's currently at the taxidermists but will post pics when it is returned to me.
    Likewise, took this boy in April. Not so stinky as in the rut

You should read this if you're planning on going to Pakistan and check with your insurance to see ifit covers you. Because some insurers will not cover you in an area where the FCO warns you should not go.
    http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ania/pakistan/

Quote Originally Posted by Morgy View Post
    Looks like a nice site, but if you are looking to advertise please pay the same as everyone else.
    Sikamalc,

I do not sell shooting days or shooting trips, I simply put the website on the forum as it may have been of interest to other forum members and for no other reason!

I can,t help but suggest that Pakistan/ UK hunters are at risk, like the couple who sailed in Somali waters and got hi-jacked,the insurance question is completely valid...the Taliban would love to take a UK hostage especially in Waziristan etc, it depends if your head is worth a big goats !! Anton

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Likewise, took this boy in April. Not so stinky as in the rut

Beautiful! Which outfitter did you go with?