Thread: Hello from the atom

Thumbs up Hello from the atom

HI at last i have managed to get onto this forum my name is tony i am from nottingham i stalk on land in lincolnshire ,Woburn,Scotland have been stalking 25 years i stalk with a black lab ruby and a GSP called milly i have access to Roe;Red;Munty;Fallow ;Chinese i hope i can offer some help and advice to new starters

Welcome to the site Tony

Hope you are well and the plumbing is keeping you busy, good site plenty of knowlagable guys here. What is your first piece of advice to newbies? make sure you Sako 75 is securly stored in your truck before setting off.

good to see you here

ATB

Tahr

not only that make sure your house insurance covers you and your bolt is in your pocket not on the roof cheers kev catch up some time

Eh up, glad you made it aboard Tony.

Hi Tony hows things going for you up there.
    Regards Bill

when you coming up to see us you and spence welcome any time come and do some fishing and stalking on my new bit up scotland cheers

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    not only that make sure your house insurance covers you and your bolt is in your pocket not on the roof cheers kev catch up some time
    Hi Tony

I did the opposite I left my rifle bolt on the roof and drove off, never found it, I notified the FLO he didn’t even bother responding to my letter. Cost me 150 for a new bolt mind. I might catch up with you at one of the game fairs?

ATB

Kev