Thread: Wimmi'n!!!

Wimmi'n!!!

Typical!, male Greyhound makes it to gates after cat first,young Lurcher close behind, Bitch Lurcher, (the oldest), takes exception & opens up the flank of Greyhound, AAh well!, back to the vets to pick him up later. Three steps forrar'ds & Two back! What price being Alpha male EH?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

168.14p to make me dog look like a drugs mule., all in under two hours.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    168.14p to make me dog look like a drugs mule., all in under two hours.

http://www.oneclickpets.co.uk/a-to-z...e-p-12081.html

Just a suggestion.

They are the mutts nuts for the smaller more manageable jobs, but when you can end up forming a pocket for sepsis, you just have to go the professional route.

Leave a drain at the bottom, dont close the wound up altogether = no pocket to cause infection

Some you need drains in......

Some you don't.......

Make sure you get it right!

Martin

Account Suspended
    Ouch!

I've had dogs a little bit torn on barbed wire often and more seriously sliced on old curly tin and such-likes from time to time but never anything as bad as the war wounds in the top photo. What happened and did the dog recover?

jesus,what was it chasing a grizzly!!

Wow that top dogs injuries look the same as my deerx sustained after finding a disgarded chain harrow, what caused that?