A One Off Chance

6pointer

My daughter has just came into my house with a current fully signed rangers top of this seasons champion winning team. This is walters smiths last year as a supreme manager.Now this top is being offered on it own as there were three two rangers and one celtic .Two were auctioned last night a a band night and as any one who lives in the central belt knows you only auction one of each at these types of nights. The money raised is to help Ross Duff Walk. He is traveling to America for a life saving operation. This is all being done through a charity account.
For any one that is interested it has been bid on and stands at £60.

IT IS NOT FRAMED

WEB www.helprosswalk.co.uk

Not a football fan so not interested in the shirt thanks, but will donate £25.00 if thats ok

Max

Not a fan of Scottish football either but been at a few 'doo's' recently where shirts were bing auctioned for various cancer charities. I hope it realises the kind of price I saw similar going for, and that was before they won!!!

6pointer your inbox is full. For one I just cannot believe that so many people would pm you. Make it 95

Sorry i will need to delete a few i am saving a few from Buck52 ha ha Any way you are the highest bidder. ps thanks to every one that has went to the site and gave money you lot are to kind.

www.helprosswalk.co.uk

RangersTop.jpg

THE SHIRT SIZE LARGE

Just stick up your bid and lets see. I am off to bed was out with Jayb This weekend and he has tired me out LOL.

I mentioned this to a guy at work last night and he said he could put a link on the follow follow website as there would be a few Interested parties on there:rolleyes:

I thought as It`s for a charity, the more bids the better.

If you have a way for them to bid I could send him the details;)

jase.

What ever but it finnishes today at 2 and i hope the winner likes it as it will be one of the last shirts ever signed by walter and Ally together. For any one that dosnt know ally was one of the local lads that made good the poaching wwe bugger :lol:.

Well the Rangers top went for £130 and the target of £40,000 was exceeded the £20,000 extra will go i am told to the next child that needs this life changing operation. Thanks to all that bid and all that gave money through the www.

Back