Rabbit problem in Sussex

ahuese

Hello, I have 5 acres with more rabbits than I can count - some enormous warrens and the monsters gnawing through my rabbit fences and eating my cut flowers. Anybody interested to come with their ferrets or have a nice shoot? It's near East Grinstead.

Hello mate I shoot near in tandridge and would be more than happy to help give me a call on 07590 665151 all the best Adrian

I thought you might be inundated with offers, won't be a rabbit left by the time you've been out with everyone.

I have plenty so unless your stuck I won't impede others who might not but.....why not have a mass meet up later in the year for a ferret or something? Could be a good laugh....I'd be keen to come along for that, got a dog that marks(ish) and is steady with ferrets and nets or at night!

I'm in brighton looking for some free shooting all the time! Both 12 gauge and .22 air rifle?! Alex 07553339741

Alex, probably not the best way to introduce yourself on here. I would get over to the introductions thread and start properly as admin have requested before someone notices :D

I'm in brighton looking for some free shooting all the time! Both 12 gauge and .22 air rifle?! Alex 07553339741

Brilliant, 18 month old thread, but never mind. Bet your inundated with phone calls.

PS sticking your number on an open forum ! widnae be me bud

Rourke's Drift springs to mind - 10/12 of us, sat behind bales, aiming up field... Anyone know the hymn from "Zulu"?

There'd not be much left after a few hundred rounds of mixed .22lr and .17HMR went scudding in their direction!

Oh Dear, your first post should be an introduction and then you will find that people will help by giving you advice. You know simple stuff like read the DATE of the original post, and never put your phone number online, otherwise you could make yourself look a little greedy or misunderstood :D, and the wrong folk could start ringing you upin the middle of the night

John

Hello, I have 5 acres with more rabbits than I can count - some enormous warrens and the monsters gnawing through my rabbit fences and eating my cut flowers. Anybody interested to come with their ferrets or have a nice shoot? It's near East Grinstead.

Hello.
I live in East Grinstead and I have been shooting in and around East Grinstead for the last 20 years.
would be happy to come and get rid of the little pests for you.

Seven years too late, but I appreciate your enthusiasm!!, there is an introduction forum to introduce yourself if you want to.

Back