Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation on scope

Recommendation on scope

Looking for an illuminated variable scope.

Budget is 800...ish
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

ive always been a leupold man you can get a good vx3 4.5-14x50 long range illuminated for 930ish with boone and crocket reticule there a very solid robust sight i have one without illum ret you wont be dissapointed with one

kris

Something European, from one of the well liked brands - Zeiss, Leupold, Swarovski or Schmidt & Bender. My preferance being the latter. NightForce aren't my cup of tea but some like them. You should get a good second hand item for the sort of money your looking at.

Tom

IOR Shott glass for around that money.

Dave

make sure you have a look through a meopta you could even end up with a couple of quid left in your pocket without compromising on quality

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    make sure you have a look through a meopta you could even end up with a couple of quid left in your pocket without compromising on quality
    Just having a ganders at the Meopta range, they are well priced
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

You could try looking for an ex demo and get a top quality scope, I got a good swaro from swillington shooting supplies for 50%

Could be worth a look if your not in a rush

Dan, as a full time stalker, why not jump on the Zeiss Pro Stalker bandwagon? Not sure what the latest deal is but they were offering scopes etc at cost if you were willing to promote the products. They pestered me for a while to come on board but I tried to drive a deal and held out for a free scope then they stopped ringing! Doh! JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Dan, as a full time stalker, why not jump on the Zeiss Pro Stalker bandwagon? Not sure what the latest deal is but they were offering scopes etc at cost if you were willing to promote the products. They pestered me for a while to come on board but I tried to drive a deal and held out for a free scope then they stopped ringing! Doh! JC
    Sounds good, any more info? We could plug them on the estate website.

The guy that I was dealing with was called Jonathon Rigby I think, hes the UK sales manager or something like that. Google Zeiss UK and see what comes up. JC