Thread: Stalking for roe on Mull of Kintyre?

Stalking for roe on Mull of Kintyre?

Does anyone know of any roe deer stalking available on Mull of kintyre? I found an estate that offers sika stalking but planning my trip during the summer months so roe it has to be. The plan is to travel by boat to Campbeltown.

Crossing from Cushendall?

Did that trip a few times in a RIB, it is great on a nice day.

Sorry, can't help with the stalking, but I have had that idea a few times.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Aye, have often thought that if got enough like minded souls from NI we could charter a rib to take us to Islay and Jura. Would need 5 or 6 to make it affordable. Say for 3 days for instance. I know there is good stalking as been to Islay via Ballycastle on a rib few years back. Took half a red calve back with me. If anyone interested I would make enquiries?

My two brothers-in-law have a RIB in Cushendall. Seriously expensive to run. They have a new 7.5m with a 200hp two stroke. We have be planning on going to Islay this past few months but the wind beat us. We will get there over the summer. I reckon it will take over 200 in petrol minimum.

We can do Campbelltown in 40 minutes or so. Now if a ghillie could pick me up there.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

I would be intrested in that Willtomand.
    Shane

If I get at least 4 offers of interest I will set the ball rolling and find suitable dates for a potential trip and post them the details by pm.