Available: Two areas in Fife

6pointer

Tillhill are offering to areas in fife for tender.

Contact leif Brag.

Any one wanting full details email me by pm and i will send location map size etc.

Munduff looks just like that duff, tiny bit on the back of a hill where someone else owns the lower bit.....

The other patch looks a bit better....a few nice rides and streams, should stalk well in most winds, that is if there any deer there to stalk into.;)

Hi,
Did anybody on the SD get this stalking?
My bid was unsuccessful, but good luck to the new tenant.
I found Sika tracks in one of the forests. Get in touch if you want any info.

I have gave up on Tilhill as i believe the lets are going to pals of pals and we are the fodder for the correct way to tender... Dunalastair two years ago was bid on and no one knows who got it and how much they paid...

Dunalistair went to a 4 group syndicate I think. Went to for big money for its size circa £1800 I think if my menory is still working.

Theres a guy on this site from yorks who pays over the top for all his shooting just because he can gets people to do all his running around then just dumps them, He has just done it on a till hill site near slayley shot it out then moved on and he s now moved onto another area in Northumberland paid top price for 10.000 acres and that has set the new lease price for the guys next door who have been there for 8 years people like him with loads of cash to burn are wrecking it for others.
PS i ve got nothing against anyone paying a fee for the right bit of land but when it to the detrement of ordinary stalkers thats bad

Aint no sika in pitlochry mate, just as well you did not get the lease you would be chasing ghosts.

Please tell me how you identified them as Sika tracks so i know in future. Long and splayed tracks with large woolies in the woods........................

Oh ye of little faith! They were clearly labelled "Sika" with crotties to match. (no, they were not sheep, red, fallow, roe etc).
Tracks and crotties from one hind. Deer sometimes move long distances between areas I believe; there are no muntjac in my area,............ but are there?

Theres a guy on this site from yorks who pays over the top for all his shooting just because he can gets people to do all his running around then just dumps them, He has just done it on a till hill site near slayley shot it out then moved on and he s now moved onto another area in Northumberland paid top price for 10.000 acres and that has set the new lease price for the guys next door who have been there for 8 years people like him with loads of cash to burn are wrecking it for others.
PS i ve got nothing against anyone paying a fee for the right bit of land but when it to the detrement of ordinary stalkers thats bad

There's a lot of it about. Selfish people with lots of money but no standards.

Not wanting to start a bun fight Spitzer, but how often would you have travelled to Dunalastair From North Wales to "manage" the Sika? which were on how many acres??

"There's a lot of it about. Selfish people with lots of money but no standards"

We agree there, and it would take a desperate man to pay £1800 for the patch I walked, which was low ground and deer fenced to stop the estate deer getting in, not the deer getting out.

Hi 308 boy,
I seemed to have touched a nerve. I think we are talking about different areas.
The land I looked at was small and easily reachable, but didn't have a lot of any deer on it and wasn't deer fenced. Easily managed at weekends by me and my syndicate.
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular with my comment about selfish people in reply to bobbyboy, nor the £1800 which may or may not be what the stalking is worth, I don't even know the land at Dunalastair.

I went to walk Dunalastair and met the FC stalker who looks after 50,000 acres all round the Tilhill ground.. he indicated it is a theme park with walkers and dogs as it is right next to a caravan park and a roadside lay-by.. he said Reds come in during winter months and there were signs of Roe when i was there but it just looked like a waste of money to me and there was no cull records kept.. i bet the 4 man syndicate paid their £1800 just to get and keep their FAC's?

Back