baron vixon

norma 308

i had just sat down last night and the wife was having a natter to her family on the phone in the kitchen ,when i heard her tell me to fetch a rifle as a charlie was at what was left of my bait kebab :lol: in double quick time i had the 22.250 out the cabinet and fed in a couple of rounds .lucky my truck was not really in front of the window so i opened up and rested on the radio as its a heavy barrel job .i slotted off a shot a little high but managed to spin it over and i put in an insurance shot too all before 8.30 pm :lol:.i pulled on my boots and inspected said fox who turned out to be a baron vixon .well done the mrs on spotting it ,trained her well

she is a convert lol when i first met her she was lets say a bit anti ,she dont like anything ''baby'' being killed or anything about to have babies but apart from that she is a dam good ,cook,cleaner ,stepmum,and kennel maid :rofl:love her really

she is a convert lol when i first met her she was lets say a bit anti ,she dont like anything ''baby'' being killed or anything about to have babies but apart from that she is a dam good ,cook,cleaner ,stepmum,and kennel maid :rofl:love her really

She sounds like a good un , keep hold of her........and well done on charlie !

she is a good girl ,its alot to put up with really especially on shoot days stressed out me never !! :D

Back