Thread: why not ..........

why not ..........

own a silly smart A$$ car !! Do the owners really want to tell people how tight fisted ,or bewildered they really are ??

before & after !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snart.jpg   smart car.jpg  

Fake, even the locations are different.
    Not to mention they come out very well in the crash test awards.

Neil.

Here's mine......

Whenever I see a Smart 4two go past I always expect to see a ten year old boy stood on the pavement, steering it with a radio control hand set.

Can't stand them,think i'd feel safer in a robin reliant and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnraider View Post
    Can't stand them,think i'd feel safer in a robin reliant and that's saying something.
    Carry on

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Fake, even the locations are different.
    Not to mention they come out very well in the crash test awards.

Neil.
    Its a pic of a car intact...not before the accident . That would be coincidental !! possibly murder

as for the crash test we'll take your word !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c300-vs-smart.jpg  
    Last edited by MrYou; 08-06-2011 at 10:19.

Established Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    Its a pic of a car intact...not before the accident . That would be coincidental !! possibly murder

as for the crash test we'll take your word !
    I know what car I'd rather be sitting in if I were given (unfortunate situation) choice.......doesn't look too good to me for safety, although saying that, it did get a four star on N-Cap rating, albeit after a re-sit after mods were carried out......let's hope none of us are in a position to test that rating for real!

Once had some pillocks try to tell me that Smart car was all anyone ever needed. They said they went to to the south of France in theirs and even got the laptop in it... yeah that's about right.. I simply pointed to the dog and asked where he would fit let alone the other one. Supposedly shooters as this was at Bisley I then asked where do you fit a rifle in one of those?

Silence was the reply.............................. my comment was that if I wanted half a car I would much prefer a Fiat 500 and they left in a huff....................... LOL

Dont have smart car or anything close.

Always loved quickish estates.

RS6 been a long term desire.

The driver survived and walked from this one - genuine.