heres one for you

stalkinginengland

Evening all,

Under keeper just turned up. hes going out foxing and popped in for a cuppa. We got on about triggers and both agree that the best trigger system we have ever used (as we both like light triggers) is the double set trigger on the 222 brno fox. The question came up is there a replacement trigger system offering a double set for the remington 700.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Mark

Found out what you mean thought I was on the lines.....Can I ask why you like them? If you like a crisp smooth light pull look at jewell triggers they go down to a few ounces.

I know of no dst for the 700 but Canjar makes a fine single set. I loved the set trigger on my Fox, but the standard trigger pull was junk and intractable. I would rather have a standard trigger set well than any kind of set trigger. JMHO~Muir

No double set trigger available for the 700, or at least, I never found one.
Canjar single set triggers are rare to find, IIRC they are not made any more.
You can get hold of a Kepplinger single set trigger (made in Austria) from Brownells in the States.
My preference has always been with the double set trigger too, once you know how to use them they are never surpassed by any
standard trigger!!!

Found out what you mean thought I was on the lines.....Can I ask why you like them? If you like a crisp smooth light pull look at jewell triggers they go down to a few ounces.

Ease of use , we just like the set up and the fox trigger is so crisp that I have never shot anything so easy to adjust and yet so safe before set. I have a single set on my 270 and its not a patch on the DST.

Mark

Back