Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for land to rent

looking for land to rent

hi 2 stalkers looking to rent land for stalking in the Lancashire area both DCL1 and full insurance ETC please get in touch

you will be lucky !

stalking lands is are rare as hens teeth , i personally think you will be better off trying to join a sindicate some where !

just my thoughts

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Cheers Lee might try that as well got some land in scotland but its a 3 hour drive each way so we don't go that often

i wish, i have land in scotland 11 hours each way i go once a month

gadget

DJC hens teeth or even Flying pigsbut you may not want to tip it.you my as well

3 hrs drive easy compared to some of the distances people travel for stalking on this forum.

hi mate i live on the lancashire an cumbria border have tryed for two years to get permission for rabbits etc but for deer you will be lucky mate like rocking horse sxxt ive asked about 150 farmers they say no or some one else does it.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    hi mate i live on the lancashire an cumbria border have tryed for two years to get permission for rabbits etc but for deer you will be lucky mate like rocking horse sxxt ive asked about 150 farmers they say no or some one else does it.
    Have you asked why, and if you could offer an improved management plan and increased rent, would they consider a switch? Just another sales pitch really.

I too live in Lancashire and have found it impossible to find any thing local I think we are probably in the worst spot in the country for our chosen pursuit
    Chris

How to compete in a saturated market - Differentiation!

Service, quality, variety, etc. etc, it's up to you how you're going to differentiate yourself from those already holding the leases. Consider what else you could offer the landowners than just annual rent..are they interested in venison sale kick-backs, profit-sharing the trophy fee's for let stalking, etc. etc. You could convince them that you can implement a great management plan, and actually increase the population in a controlled manner, which does not damage their crops (f. ex. via planting willow for fraying, brambles, roses, etc.), and which will offer them increased venison sale revenue, trophy fee's from days let out to visitors, etc. etc. etc.

just open your mind - I'm in pension sales, and trust me, there's always a reason to change what a client has in place for something new