cape wrath

donsider

Many thanks to all those that gave me advice on fishing the limestone lochs in Cape Wrathe.

I have just returned from a couple of wonderful days fishing Loch Borallie and Loch Calladale and can recommed Andy Marsham as your point of contact to all SD members. A member of this site Andy, as well as having a boat on Calladale the Rispond Estate has some excellent red deer stalking and reasonable priced too and can also provide accommodation. Cape wrath may be at the very top of Scotland but for a fishing and stalking holiday it has to be at the top of the World.

The scenery is magnificent and fishing in such a remote landscape was awsome and I caught a few trout up to 3lb. and no, not rainbow stockies but hard fighting beatiful scottish brown trout the colour of butter.

If you want a mixed fieldsports holiday then go to Cape Wrath................ I am again soon starting with a couple of days at the hinds.

Donsider

Attachments

• 2011_0610capewrath0090.jpg
    2011_0610capewrath0090.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 2011_0610capewrath0082.jpg
    2011_0610capewrath0082.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 32
Look at the tail on that fish!! Bet he fought like a demon. Cracking sport by the sounds of things donsider

Rigboot and Private Fraser,

All the fish in these lochs are of excellent quality fully finned and beatifully marked. All those stalkers that like stalking in the wilderness and who fish will be rewarded with these hard fighting fish.

Back