Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You simple could no make this up... Seems the Police have lost my guns

You simple could no make this up... Seems the Police have lost my guns

Not even a comedy sketch writer could come up with this one. A local RFD is trying to arrange collection of my guns from the Police for proper storage however it appears that no one at the Police station knows where they are. Seems they have lost them.................................... all of them

Just proves that you cannot believe a word they say. A woman Inspector stood in our kitchen and told me that they were at the local station and she had seen them there.. Well we knew that was a lie as they simply had not got the space for them now the solicitor has arranged for them to be released into proper storage and they cannot be found. not one or two but my whole collection seems t have vanished.

We await the outcome with interest. I have acquired a nice new ledger book and will clear off a memory card for the camera and detail every blemish and speck of dirt or rust when they are finally found .

Don't want to darken your day further Kevin, BUT, If they can leave stuff on trains & the like, you may not get any of it back, hope this will not be the outcome in your case. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Steve,

I have been wondering about that too. It's quite sad when one cannot have any faith or trust in the police what so ever.

Come back Jack Warner!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Come back Jack Warner!
    Sad but true it would be not long after that that "Modern policing" began the downward spiral the Policing is still in.

I wonder what THEIR response would be if you said "Ive misplaced them" at renewal time
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

unbelievable hope you get them back soon mate. Have you been in touch with BASC if you are a member they might help fight your corner

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    unbelievable hope you get them back soon mate. Have you been in touch with BASC if you are a member they might help fight your corner
    I woudn't hold my breath.

know someone who had his 308 lost by police.They eventually paid out for him to get a new one,Is a worry where old one went though.If it was destroyed,surely they should keep a record of it