Thread: Just picked up the new rifle

Just picked up the new rifle

Just picked up the marlin 1895gs in 45-70 had to get one second hand as the new 1895 sbl will not be in the country for a few months put a few shots through it shoots very well only got 18 1/2 inch barrel. out stalking with it tomorrow post some pics later martyn52

I am not being funny but is it your first rifle?

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

This is not my first rifle i just like the old fashioned cals shooting 300 grain at the minute but can go up to 410 it will be great on the driven boar martyn

No its just that I have had a bottle of red into me and was reminising( i dont think its spelt like that) about my first one. Its somthing you never forget. But then if this is not your first one you would know that. Hope you enjoy it. Put a post up if you get a chance , Hope you have some luck.

Kindest regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Nice rifle, great caliber. I gave a 26" barreled Cowboy model to my son a few years back.~Muir