When the Welsh go fishing...

A Welshman named after the Garden of England, no wonder he did good :D:D. Big bugger though innit.

John

We must be on a bit of a run. Wales convincingly won the lates home flyfishing international :smug: held this year in the Orkneys. Wales won by a 10lbs margin to Scotland, Ireland, with the wooden spoon going to England :cry: Well done Lads
GAZ

SWEET!!!! FISHING(LOST TO WALES), CRICKET(LOST TO IRELAND), FOOTBALL(LOSE TO EVERYONE) COME ON ENGLAND:rofl:
SERIOUSLY GOOD FISH THOUGH, MAKES ME WISH I HAD TIME TO DO MORE FISHING IN GOD'S COUNTRY

SWEET!!!! FISHING(LOST TO WALES), CRICKET(LOST TO IRELAND), FOOTBALL(LOSE TO EVERYONE) COME ON ENGLAND:rofl:
SERIOUSLY GOOD FISH THOUGH, MAKES ME WISH I HAD TIME TO DO MORE FISHING IN GOD'S COUNTRY

We'd love to excell at all sports, but we're a little too busy shooting all these deer we have.;)
"Tight Lines"!:p
MS:D

Irwch bach,

I'm confused. :confused: When it comes to a choice of aquatic preferences, wouldn't a Welshman go for one of these beauties rather than a plain old overweight Catfish?

View attachment 7421

Last edited:
dont give a welshman another toll fee well never see them up north humber bridge fees are set to rise again that and visas Yorkshire roe stalking will never see another welshman:D sorry just had to get that one in

YOU PAY TO ENTER GODS COUNTRY AT THE BRIDGE AND BRING, ALL MANNER OF BAD THINGS,:norty: TAXES, DUTY, LAWS, ETC, THANK GOD FOR DEVOLUTION

Back