Thread: Weak or sensible?

Weak or sensible?

On the way into work last wednesday and thursday I stopped off at one of our permissions to see what was about as In the last few weeks I have seen a good number of young bucks (Roe) wandering alone, so thought i would see what was there In anticipation of getting out this morning (Sunday)...I spotted two bucks within about half an hour grazing happily so thought to myself `something for the weekend sir`...last night I pepared everything for an early start...I woke this morning at 3.30 looked out the window and Its pissing down!...Had a few thoughts like well It may slacken off soon, It may clear up, shall i?...I got back In bed and didnt get up until 9.00 am...Disappointed In myself again...I do hope It Isnt just me

No definately not just you, although I can go each day, but they never really move too much in the rain......If your stalking for pleasure then its not fun to be out in the rain, if you do it professionally then you have to go, if you sit one out now you'll have to go later in the year and it might be worse but it a risk you can take

Weak

Yeah, definitely weak ..... but also very sensible.

I will fight It tomorrow, no matter what...

HE WHO FIGHT'S AND RUNS AWAY.................................................D OSEN'T GET THE THE FLU AN GET LAID UP ILL FOR WEEKS!
    QUITE SENSIBLE IN MY OPINION, I DID THE SAME THING