Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High tower...all in a days work

High tower...all in a days work

Im proud of this one, it took 8 hours to throw together off an imaginary plan in my head off an old design I used to use years ago.

Many thanks to flyingfisherman for giving me a hand to carry all the timber into the wood.

Im looking forward to getting some use out of it as its in a prime location.

Attachment 7362
    Attachment 7363

Goodluck with the tower,It looks a smasher.
    Atb John.

Good effort and good shooting.

ATB

Tom

that is an awesome tower! Im planning on copying your design now and building one myself!

It'll need to be a strong one Ben id double up on the timber sizes !

What a Cracking looking high tower Jamie. All it needs now is me sitting in it one night with your "new stocked" Browning. Cheers GAZ

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    What a Cracking looking high tower Jamie. All it needs now is me sitting in it one night with your "new stocked" Browning. Cheers GAZ
    You git Gaz, im just about to order an new custom stock from the good old USA cant decide what finish to get though

I think you can get one finished in the camo style, but if you go for that just be careful where you put it down as you may have trouble finding it again. Has the crop cutting started with you yet, as the harvest down here is way behind .Plenty of cubs to sort out but cover is causing me some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I think you can get one finished in the camo style, but if you go for that just be careful where you put it down as you may have trouble finding it again. Has the crop cutting started with you yet, as the harvest down here is way behind .Plenty of cubs to sort out but cover is causing me some problems.
    No Gaz, the harvest is along way off but touch wood with the good weather we have had it will be a week or two early and then lamping will be a nightly task, theres plenty of cubs appearing here too, im on a record year for foxes which has helped with the night vision kit.

If your up this neck of the woods again let me know and we can get out for a buck again or Fallow if its later on and youfancy it.

Good looking tower ther guys. I'm sure it'll be productive for you in the right spot.

DC