Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vacuum packer

vacuum packer

hi chaps im selling my vacuum packer. Its the ariel vacuum packer the sealing rod length is 33cm it has two operational cycles dimentions are 38x18x11cm.
    it is in new and fully working condition still in original box and pack-age-in.
    about two years old it is a great pieace of equiment and wont let any body down.
    comes with bags to start you off with. it has only bin used for about 30 minute in the time that i have had it i have had it fromm new. any questions feel free to ask.
    When i have used it it has kept venison in my freezer after eleven months with know freezer burn to the meat and still good to eat.

Very nice weeman and the price IS ?
    Atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    hi chaps im selling my vacuum packer. Its the ariel vacuum packer the sealing rod length is 33cm it has two operational cycles dimentions are 38x18x11cm.
    about two years old it is a great pieace of equiment and wont let any body down.
    comes with bags to start you off with. it has only bin used for about 30 minute in the time that i have had it i have had it fromm new. any questions feel free to ask.
    When i have used it it has kept venison in my freezer after eleven months with know freezer burn to the meat and still good to eat.
    How much are you after including UK postage? Any pic's

RSWO

Very interested ,how much for packer ,how much for postage,any pics please
    Thanks

have replyed chaps via pm

i will send pics tommorrow chaps thanks for the interest

pic

if any body like pictures of the packer i can forward them this afternoon please pm your number sorry i cant put pics on here im useless with computers

Vac Packer

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    do you still have this for sale, if so how much is it and where are you? Thanks.

probably not but an intro wont go a miss,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I woiuld also like to know if its still for sale and for how much