Thread: Game dealer Glasgow/Stirling

Game dealer Glasgow/Stirling

Looking for a game dealer to take Roe that is within the Central Belt Scotland. Closer to Stirling the better, however Glasgow would do.

Thanks,

RSWO

Nobody in Stirling I'm afraid Highland Game Dundee, Fyne Game Inveraray, Simpson's 01540673310 Newtonmore I think
    all the above will collect if you have a larder and sufficient numbers to make collecting worth while, also one in Pitlochery

If only small numbers you could try some of the local butchers just remember they must also be registered to deal in venison for this to be legal, have heard there is one in Alloa never had any dealings so not sure if correct.

If you pm me your own email address , I'll email you a good contact near Stirling

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by countrysports5 View Post
    If you pm me your own email address , I'll email you a good contact near Stirling

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Nobody in Stirling I'm afraid Highland Game Dundee, Fyne Game Inveraray, Simpson's 01540673310 Newtonmore I think
    all the above will collect if you have a larder and sufficient numbers to make collecting worth while, also one in Pitlochery

If only small numbers you could try some of the local butchers just remember they must also be registered to deal in venison for this to be legal, have heard there is one in Alloa never had any dealings so not sure if correct.

could you please drop me a pm too