Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NVScopes Kent

NVScopes Kent

Hi all,

Has any one had any dealings with NVScopes from Kent?

I was on ther website and saw that they were advertising 8 shot .17hmr Anschuzt magazines for 48. I jumped at this, as the 4 shot magazine is the only problem i have found with the Annie.

Its been 3 weeks since ive paid for the mag, i have made countless phone calls both to the office line and the owners mobile and left messages but have had no reply.

Is this normal for them? Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

If you paid by credit card I'd give the issuer a ring and cancel the payment. I have no knowledge of the business but can only surmise that their lack of response doesn't bode well.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

If you trawl the internet, Clive Ward who runs NVscopes is famous for doing this sort of thing, it's even named him the nickname Lord Lucan on the Airgun BBS! he will probably get the mag to you eventually, and seeing as no-one else sells them you cant get it elsewhere! you wouldn't be the first person to cancel payments or do paypal cases against him though. good luck!

Frank dyke sells them but they ain't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    Hi all,

Has any one had any dealings with NVScopes from Kent?

I was on ther website and saw that they were advertising 8 shot .17hmr Anschuzt magazines for 48. I jumped at this, as the 4 shot magazine is the only problem i have found with the Annie.

Its been 3 weeks since ive paid for the mag, i have made countless phone calls both to the office line and the owners mobile and left messages but have had no reply.

Is this normal for them? Has anyone had any dealings with this company?
    I did the same, waited about the same, called a few times, each time I was told somebody would call me back later that day.
    Nobody did, so I just reported the problem to Pay-Pal, money back in 20 hours, never heard from the company at all.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    If you paid by credit card I'd give the issuer a ring and cancel the payment. I have no knowledge of the business but can only surmise that their lack of response doesn't bode well.
    Spot on. I work for a bank (dont shoot me). Just ring your issuer and inform thm that you ahev not received the goods and no contact has been made. You are fully insured against rip off merchants such as this.

Clive ward strikes again he's just as helpful if you want to buy his n/v systems how he calls it a business god only knows.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Stevienicknacks- I don't think that Clive Ward falls into the category of rip-off merchant, he is just absolutely useless at getting back to people.
    I once sent him an email asking loads of questions about night vision. I didn't get a reply for weeks and then got an email from him answering all my questions in great depth.
    As has already been stated, he has a reputation for slow responses.
    Good luck Goz- but don't hold your breath!

I've been emailing this clown for the last couple of months. Looking to spend big on nv and I haven't even received a phonecall. Just an email every week or so. Think I will look elsewhere.
    Very unprofessional!

Atb Steve

I am due 2 of the 8 shot magazines. I have been waiting 2 months. About a month ago I got an email saying the import had been delayed. I am now waiting for a response from my next chase up.

Guess I might be waiting a while.

No real point in calling as its a serviced line, ie answered by a non employee of the company so they can tell you nowt!