Thread: Draw spotting / telescope

Draw spotting / telescope

I'm looking for a draw spotting / telescope for spotting deer up on the hills. Anyone have one for sale or could recommend a reasonably priced new one?

Is it to improve your observation skills? Try looking three posts down! A Grays of Inverness is available, looks in very good condition at a fair price. These don't come up very often and I doubt it will be around for long. JC

hey there,if you are interested i have a optolyth 30x80 two draw telescope with sunshade for sale,it is in almost new condition,comes with a light tan two piece leather case the correct one for the scope,and it two is mint.the picture is excellent,320 posted special delivery.

i also have a grays for the hill,it is in a nut shell a super deer stalking companion,and i would not go to the stalking without it,BUT the optolyth beats it opticaly same with the swarovskis,but traditional is the name of the game,ha,ha good luck.

JC, thanks but my observation skills are second to none. The 850 for the Grays scope is a little more than I was looking to pay and hence my post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer_202_6.5x55 View Post
    JC, thanks but my observation skills are second to none. The 850 for the Grays scope is a little more than I was looking to pay and hence my post on here.
    Sorry mate, thats just my sense of humour! I think that you will do well to find a Grays in good condition for much less but thats good advice from Big White Hunter, you will get a Optolyth or Swaro draw tube for less, try the birding shops like Cley Spy, In Focus, LCE etc. JC