Shotgun cures wart

Shame it wasn't a genital wart, at least it would insure that the idiot was taken out of the gene pool. Unbelievable.

wart removal

Wasent the large wart on top of his neck was it ??? do you think he used none toxic or lead HORNET

How did he not go to Jail? We need to know who this guys Solicitor is. The man is a Genius.

Nick.

Just saw this story on "This Morning" just glad it was an illegal shotgun and not one on a FAC, there is already to much bad publicity for our sport.

By the sound of things Mr. Murphy is'nt play'n with a full deck. :cuckoo:

The genuine bloke like you or I gets screw'd and he walks free.

Where's the justice in that. :!:

Rgds, Buck.

Gents,

Skipped to the end of this thread so I don't know if someone has mentioned this already. I was on my way home today listening to Radio 2, Jeromy Vine's show - anyhow I couldnt believe what was hearing, the ex-chief of the Met (........ Blakely???) he basically said that there is no reason whatsoever for anyone outside the police or Army to possess a firearm in any shape or form. I don't know whether I'm more annoyed with the BBC for not giving a balanced argument or for this so called ex-professional for being such a moron.

The very least they could of done would have been to get a reactive statement from the BASC. The guest didn't even acknowledge that the shotgun was possessed illegally ( he said he found it in a hedge ) but it was reported missing in a burglary previously. Vine even asked him if the British Olympic SG and Rifle teams should be disbanded under a strong view? He answered by stating in those situations all team members should belong to club ( which they do- within reason) Vine pointed out though that Dunblane was carried by a rifle club member - to which his only response was 'ban them - ban the lot'

It's no wonder the country is going to pot with biggots like him allowed to air their twisted non factual view of a world in which he himself lives alone. Strongly worded email sent to BBC never-the-less.

Tom

totally agree tom,the guy is an idiot and as usual bbc airing a one sided debate.it was laughable.

Heard it Tommo and ccrrriiinnnngggggeeeedddddd.
Blakely was just someone who had been asked an opinion and told the world ...I'M A BIGOT.
Not that we did not know it. Alarming from the Beeb though, very dissappionted.

Murphy, aged 38, landed in court after his actions, but left court with cause for a double celebration - he avoided going straight to jail for illegal possession of a firearm
So illegal possession of a firearm is ok. I thought it was a five year stretch off the bat :-|

Back